- about 1/3 cup olive oil (I have made this without the olive oil and its still yummy)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4-5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (see note)
- 2-3 teaspoons Cavender's Greek Seasoning
- fresh baguette, sliced thinly
- option - add fresh creamy flavor with Avocados
1. on a large platter drizzle olive oil until you have thin layer on the entire platter. Use more or less depending on your preference
2. add the tomatoes, green onions and feta on top of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Greek seasoning to taste
3. with a spoon carefully combine the ingredients
4. serve with warm sliced baguettes for scooping up the dip
Fresh feta that comes in a block is what is preferred here. Its a lot more moist. The precrumbled cheese is fine but a bit more dry.
SUBMITTED BY TERESE T.